Claude Monet GreenThanks9781623257873
These eco-friendly cards, envelopes, and packaging are printed with soy-based inks and made with environmentally-friendly materials.
- 16 notecards and envelopes, 1 image.
- Cards, envelopes and packaging made with recycled materials.
- Packaged in a reusable corrugated flip-top box.
- Cards printed on uncoated paper stock.
- Cards and envelopes bundled together with a decorative twine tie.
- Box measurement 5 5/6 x 4 1/2 x 1" in.
We choose the best images from well-known classic and contemporary fine artists, plus talented emerging illustrators and designers from around the globe.
Claude Monet (French, 1840-1926) was one of the best-known and most influential painters of the seminal Modern art movement, Impressionism, which sought to capture the fleeting moments in nature and the subtle passage of time with flickering light effects and hurried brush strokes of soft color on canvas.